This is a FREE school challenge.
Join the Fire-Ed Up Challenge!
Join the educational challenge to explore the world of bushfires through STEM! Delve deep into their impacts, learn how STEM aids in mitigation, and be inspired for a future in bushfire management.
- Understand bushfire consequences.
- Develop STEM skills.
- Discover careers in bushfire management.
- Engage with the community & raise awareness.
- Win prizes for your school.
Be part of this transformative experience!
- New technologies driving bushfire innovations
- Protecting human life & property from bushfires
- Protecting fauna & flora from bushfires
- Educate you about the effects of bushfires.
- Provide hands-on STEM activities for real-world understanding.
- Spark your interest in STEM careers in bushfire management and environmental sustainability
- Design Sprint Start: October 9, 2023
- Entries close: November 24th, 2023
- Stage 5 Pitching Competition (On-line):
2:00pm AEST on December 1, 2023
- Winners announced: December 1, 2023